For 10 persons
500g of mascarpone
30g of truffles in alcohol
150g of sugar
Lady finger biscuits
1. Grate 30g of truffles in alcool into 500g of mascarpone, leave to the side
2. Melt together the alcohol from the jar, two jars of water (approx 60ml) and 50g sugar
3. Plunge the sponge cake in this mixture to make the bottom of Tiramisu.
4. Separate the whites from the yolks, add 100g of sugar to the yolks and beat the mixture with a whisk. Add the mascarpone / truffle mixture.
5. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and mix everything to make a creamy cream.
6. In a glass baking dish, spread the mixture over the biscuits
7. Cover and leave in the fridge for 24 hours.