Truffle Iced Nougat
1. Mix together the truffles and cream to allow the flavours to infuse. Cover and set aside
2. Caramelise the almonds by toasting them whole in the sugar on the stove
3. Once the almonds have caramelised, pour them onto a lightly greased baking tray and let cool. Stir when cold
4. Heat the truffle honey.
5. Whisk the truffle honey into the egg whites until they are completely airy
6. Whip the truffle infused cream until airy and light. Gently add in the whisked egg and honey mixture, then add the candied almonds
7. Place your mixture in a mold and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving